You can download a trial version of VirtualEcho for free. The trial version is a limited version of the transthoracic (TTE) simulator only. The following features are disabled in the trial version:
- View navigation (zooming and rotating the torso).
- Ability to make the torso transparent and remove the rib cage.
- Ultrasound sector guide.
- Position guides and snap.
Changelog for v1.2:
- Added ability to adjust TTE probe motion speed (Thanks to user “King Ho” for the excellent suggestion) using the U (for Up), and D (for Down) keys.
Changelog for v1.1:
- The keyboard shortcuts for manipulating the probe (arrow keys and X, Z keys) now work without having to keep the mouse pressed, which admittedly is more intuitive. Thanks for the feedback.
- Fixed bug where view is distorted on some monitors.
- Windows XP or later.
- Java 7 or later. (Download Java)
- OpenGL 2.0 minimum (update your video card drivers to ensure you have support for the latest version of openGL).
Important instructions for Mac users:
- The preinstalled Apple version of Java will not work with VirtualEcho. You need Oracle Java 7 minimum. (Download Java).
- Please note that the Mac version has not been extensively tested. Please report any problems through the Contact us page.
Linux version will be available for download soon.